PlayNation River Ridge Cedar Swing Set
Overall Cedar Playset Dimensions:
End to End: 19 Feet
Front to Back: 14 Feet
Ground to Top: 11 Feet
Recommended Safety Zone Area:
31 feet x 26 Feet
* Free Standing Design (Requires No Grounding Stakes for Support)
* Factory Stained and Sealed Cedar that is Naturally Resistant to Rot, Decay, and Insect Damage. Beautiful Amber Finish!
* All Required Lumber: Pre-Cut, Pre-Sanded, and Pre-Stained. Main beams are even Pre-Drilled!
* All Required Hardware
(Including: 3/8" Carriage Bolts, 3/8" Lag Screws, 5/16" Hex Bolts, Patented Swing Beam Leg Bracket, etc…)
* 4" x 4" Framing
* 1) 4" x 6" Swing Beam with 3) Swing Positions and Patented One Piece A-Frame Bracket
* 4' x 6' Fort Area with Standard Wood Roof with Dormers, Chimney
* Treehouse Kit with 2) Windows w/Working Shutters and 1) Sunburst
* Fort Add-On Kit (Back) Encloses Deck and Includes 2) Decorative Window Inserts and 1) Sunburst
* 5' Deck Height
* Iron-ductile Swing Hangers & Spring Clips
* 2) Belt Swings w/ 3/16" Zinc Plated Plastisol Coated Chains
* 1) Trapeze Swing w/ 3/16" Zinc Plated Plastisol Coated Chains & Rings
* Climbing Rock Wall w/ 3/4" Climbing Rope
* Deluxe Rope Ladder
* 10 Foot Wiki Wave Slide for the 5 Foot Deck – Green
(Double Wall Wave Slide)
* Safe Entry Ladder
* Built-in Picnic Table
* 4' x 6' Bulit-in Sandbox Area
* Steering Wheel
* Tic-Tac-Toe Spinner Panel
* Flag Kit
* Safety Handles
Warranty Information: (View PlayNation Swing Sets Warranty)
* Limited Warranty Lumber: 15 Years
* Warranty Accessories: 2 Year
Swing Set Assembly Information:
* Step-by-Step 3-D Illustrated Instructions and Owner's Manual
* Approx. Assembly Time: 8 – 10 Hours, when two adults are working together.
We recommend using a sealant, like PlayNation Playsets Playground Sealant*, within the first 90 days to keep your swing set looking nice and help prolong the life of the play system.
Professional Swing Set Installation is Available:
Lower Michigan, Ohio, & Indiana – Read More…
Shipping Information for your PlayNation Playset:
(View Shipping Terms & Conditions)
The Freight Delivery company will contact you to schedule the appointment for your delivery.
Delivery to your residential curbside by a common carrier freight company. The delivery company will not move your playset boxes into your home or garage. You are responsible for moving your PlayNation Playset boxes to their final location.
Important Note Regarding Freight Shipping:
The customer or person(s) representing the customer must be present at the delivery address to help unload your swing set off the freight truck and sign for the shipment.
If there are any visible shipping damages, accept your shipment, but you must inform the truck driver and note the damages on the freight company's shipping paperwork.
If you fail to note any damages on the shipping paperwork, this will release Wooden Playscapes.com and the shipping company of responsibility regarding any damaged parts. Then, any costs for replacement parts of damaged materials that were not noted on the freight company's paperwork will be billable to the Customer, along with any additional shipping charges.
* Weight: 744 lbs
* Shipping Weight: 849 lbs
* 11 Boxes
* Additional Shipping Charges May Apply to Remote Areas
**FOR RESIDENTIAL USE ONLY**
$ 1749.00 Pre-Buy Cash & Carry
$ 2149.00 Drop-Shipped: Nation-Wide
Call us today to place your order!
Professional Installation is available in Michigan, Indiana, and Ohio at an additional charge.
To Place Your Order – Call us at 1-866-665-0105 for more details.