Bring more fun and games to your residential play set with this play set Tandem Swing.
The Tandem swing is always a kid’s favorite!
To sit on the tandem swing and be able to go forward and back, you feel like you are flying an airplane!
It has handles for each hand, and a wide seat like a saddle!
The glider design allows you to push with your feet to move the glider forward.
Some children prefer gliders to a regular swing, since it holds them in the front.
It has 2 handles for the hands, and 2 foot rests for both feet.
One of the best things about this swing is that it can hold 2 children at once!
One sits at the front, and one sits at the back.
They both get to feel the sway of the glider as it goes up and down.
This is a great option if you have more than one child.
This 2 Person/Tandem Kids Tandem Swing includes:
* Green Molded Plastic Parts
* Handles and Stirrups
* 41" Rope with 15" Chain (At Top For Attachment)
* All Required Hardware and 2) Spring Clips
Can be used with any Wooden Playset.
Holds up to 140 pounds (2 Kids at 70 lbs each)
Ages: 4 to 10 years old
Height 27" • Length 16.5" • Width 16"
Available in green only.
**Glider Bracket Sold Seperately**
**FOR RESIDENTIAL USE ONLY**
Plastic Tandem Swing Assembly Information:
- 1. Line up the holes of the seat with the holes of the handle assembies
- 2. Make sure that the flat side of the seat is facing up
- 3. Place a washer over provided bolt. Insert the bolt through the holes in the handle assembly and seat.
- 4. Add a washer and nut on the thread end and tighten (Repeat on the other side of the glider swing assembly)
- 5. Attach the chain at the end of each rope to the existing swing hanger
- 6. Use the chain to adjust height as needed
- 7. Make sure that the nuts and bolts are tightened prior to use