PlayNation Swing Sets Latitude Deluxe Wooden Playset with Standard Wood Roof
Overall Cedar Playset Dimensions:
End to End: 18 Feet, 6 Inches
Front to Back: 9 Feet
Ground to Top: 9 Feet
Recommended Safety Zone Area:
30 feet, 6 inches x 21 Feet
* Free Standing Design (Requires No Grounding Stakes for Support)
* All Required Lumber: Pre-Cut, Pre-Sanded, and Pre-Stained. Main beams are even Pre-Drilled! (Cedar with Beautiful Amber Finish)
* All Required Hardware
(Including: 3/8" Carriage Bolts, 3/8" Lag Screws, 5/16" Hex Bolts, Patented One-Piece A- Frame Swing Beam Leg Bracket, etc…)
* 4' x 3' Main Fort covered by a Tongue & Groove – Standard Wood Roof
* 4 Feet Deck Height
* Iron-Ductile Swing Hangers
2) Belt Swings w/ 3/16" Zinc Plated Plastisol Coated Chains
1) Trapeze Swing w/ 3/16" Zinc Plated Plastisol Coated Chains
* Large Safe Entry Ladder
* Rock Wall with Climbing Rope
* 8 Foot Alpine Wave Slide for 4 Foot Deck
* Deluxe Rope Ladder
* 1) Punching Ball
* 1) Telescope
* Tic-Tac-Toe Panel
* Safety Handles
* Flag Kit
Warranty Information: (View PlayNation Playsets Warranty)
* Warranty Lumber: 15 Years
* Warranty Accessories: 2 Years
Swing Set Assembly Information:
* Step-by-Step 3-D Illustrated Instructions and Owner's Manual
* Approx. Assembly Time: 6 – 10 Hours, when two adults are working together.
Professional Swing Set Installation is Available:
Lower Michigan – Read More…
Shipping Information for Your PlayNation Swing Set:
(View Shipping Terms & Conditions)
The Freight Delivery company will contact you to schedule the appointment for your delivery.
Delivery to your residential curbside by a common carrier freight company. The delivery company will not move your playset boxes into your home or garage. You are responsible for moving your PlayNation Swing Set boxes to their final location.
Important Note Regarding Freight Shipping:
The customer or person(s) representing the customer must be present at the delivery address to help unload your swing set off the freight truck and sign for the shipment.
If there are any visible shipping damages, accept your shipment, but you must inform the truck driver and note the damages on the freight company's shipping paperwork.
If you fail to note any damages on the shipping paperwork, this will release Wooden Playscapes.com and the shipping company of responsibility regarding any damaged parts. Then, any costs for replacement parts of damaged materials that were not noted on the freight company's paperwork will be billable to the Customer, along with any additional shipping charges.
* Weight: 419 lbs
* Shipping Weight: 504 lbs
* 3 Boxes
* Additional Shipping Charges May Apply to Remote Areas
**FOR RESIDENTIAL USE ONLY**
$ 1199.00 Pre-Buy Cash & Carry
$ 1399.00 Drop-Shipped: Nation-Wide
Call us today to place your order!
Professional Installation is available in Michigan, Indiana, and Ohio at an additional charge.
To Place Your Order – Call us at 1-866-665-0105 for more details.