We apologize for any inconvenience, but Gorilla Playsets has discontinued the Gorilla Greenscape Playset.
Checkout our other Gorilla Playset models.
Made of beautiful Southern Yellow Pine, the Congo Greenscape by Gorilla Playsets is a unique swing set with loads of play features!
Overall Pine Playset Dimensions:
End to End: 16 Feet
Front to Back: 14 Feet
Ground to Top: 10 Feet – 6 Inches
Recommended Safety Zone Area:
28 feet x 26 Feet
* Free Standing Design (Requires No Grounding Stakes for Support)
* Factory Stained and Sealed Lumber that is Resistant to Rot, Decay, and Insect Damage. (Amber Finish)
* All Required Lumber: Pre-Cut, Pre-Sanded, and Pre-stained.
* Maintenance-Free Timber Shield Protective Poly-Coating on Main Beams (Pre-Drilled)
* All Required Hardware
(Including: 3/8″ Carriage Bolts, 3/8″ Lag Screws, 5/16″ Hex Bolts, Patented Swing Beam Leg Bracket, etc…)
* 4' x 4' Main Fort covered by a Heavy Duty Marine-Grade Vinyl Canopy
* 4' Deck Height
* 4' x 4' Sandbox Area
* Iron Ductile Swing Hangers & Spring Clips
* 2 Belt Swings w/ 3/16″ Zinc Plated Plastisol Coated Chains
* 1 Trapeze Bar w/ 3/16″ Zinc Plated Plastisol Coated Chains & Rings
* Climbing Rock Wall w/ 3/4″ Climbing Rope
* Safety Step Ladder
* Steering Wheel
* Safety Handles
* Flag Kit
* 8' Green Wave Slide for 4 foot Deck
Warranty Information: (View Gorilla Playsets Warranty)
* Warranty Lumber: 10 Years
* Warranty Accessories: 1 Year
Swing Set Assembly Information
* Step-by-Step 3-D Illustrated Instructions and Owner's Manual
* Approx. Assembly Time: 5 – 7 Hours, when two adults are working together.
We recommend using a sealant, like Gorilla Playsets Playground Sealant*, within the first 90 days to keep your swing set looking nice and help prolong the life of the play system.
Professional Swing Set Installation is Available:
Lower Michigan – Read More…
Shipping Information for your Gorilla Playset:
(View Shipping Terms & Conditions)
The Freight Delivery company will contact you to schedule the appointment for your delivery.
Delivery to your residential curbside by a common carrier freight company. The delivery company will not move your playset boxes into your home or garage. You are responsible for moving your Gorilla Playset boxes to their final location.
Important Note Regarding Freight Shipping:
The customer or person(s) representing the customer must be present at the delivery address to help unload your swing set off the freight truck and sign for the shipment.
If there are any visible shipping damages, accept your shipment, but you must inform the truck driver and note the damages on the freight company's shipping paperwork.
If you fail to note any damages on the shipping paperwork, this will release Wooden Playscapes.com and the shipping company of responsibility regarding any damaged parts. Then, any costs for replacement parts of damaged materials that were not noted on the freight company's paperwork will be billable to the Customer, along with any additional shipping charges.
* Weight: 725 lbs
* 3 Boxes
* Additional Shipping Charges May Apply to Remote Areas
**FOR RESIDENTIAL USE ONLY**