Value Workshop Shed
(Available in 17 sizes)
Our Workshop Shed features double-doors on the side wall as well as one or two windows (depending upon the shed’s size), making it perfect for storing smaller items, using as a playhouse or potting area, or serving as a workshop. And with 6′ side-walls as our standard, even tall men can stand comfortably and appreciate the extra head-room.
Standard DIY Wood Value Workshop Shed Kit includes:
* High quality 3/8″ OSB siding with 8″ on Center Grooves and trim
– Pre-Primed and Ready to Paint!
(5 year replacement /50 year limited warranty)
* 6′ High Side Walls
* 24″ o.c. (on center) Wall Studs
* 24″ o.c. (on center) Trusses
* Set of Colonial Doors
( 4′ double door on 8′ wide buildings) (4′ x 6′ opening)
( 5′ double door on 10′ and 12′ wide buildings) (5′ x 6′ opening)
* Swivel Door Latch
( 1 working 18″ x 22″ window and shutter on 8′ x 10′ and smaller)
( 2 working 18″ x 22″ windows with glass, grids and screens and shutters on 8′ x 12′ and larger buildings)
* Aluminum Corner Trim
* Everything is pre-cut and ready to assemble
* Fasteners/Hardware Included
* Link to excellent downloadable online manual with color pictures
* Printed Manual Included!!
Optional Floor Kit:
* Treated 2″ x 4″s Floor Joists – 16″ o.c. (on center)
* 4′ x 8′ x 5/8″ OSB Flooring or Plywood Flooring
Value Workshop Kit Additional Options:
* Windows 18″ x 22″ (installed by customer)
* Shutters (plastic)
* Flowerboxes (wood)
* Loft Upgrade
* 4′ standard door
* 5′ standard door
Customer Provides – (Due to the many different styles and colors)
Roofing Materials – Shingles, Felt Paper, Ice & Water Shield, and Drip Edge
Floor Material (if Optional Floor Kit is NOT Purchased)
*Above items can easily be purchased by the customer at a local store.
Shipping Information for your Little Cottage Company’s Playhouse:
Little Cottage Co. panelized kits are shipped nationwide via common carrier. When your shipment is expected to be delivered via common carrier, you will be required to have 2 people there to help unload. Your shipment will arrive on a pallet (number of pallets will vary with size of building). The truck driver will help remove the bands and wrapping on the pallet, the 2 people will then be required to unload each panel piece by piece from the truck.
Customer is responsible for all site prep and permits!