Wood Cottage Shed Kit
(Available in 17 sizes)
The Cottage can be utilized by the whole family!? This works great as a potting shed, storage area, or playhouse for the grand kids.? The possibilities are up to you!
Standard Classic Wood Cottage DIY Shed Kit Includes:
* High quality 7/16″ OSB siding with 4″ on Center Grooves and trim – Pre-Primed and Ready to Paint!
(5 year replacement /50 year limited warranty)
* 6′ High Side Walls
* Gable Front
* 16? o.c. (on center) Wall Studs
* 16? o.c. (on center) Trusses
* Set of Colonial Doors
( 4? double door on 8? wide buildings) (4? x 6? opening)
( 5? double door on 10? and 12? wide buildings) (5? x 6? opening)
* Steel door and locking handle on front
* Locking Door Handle Latch on Colonial Doors
( 1 window and shutters standard on 8′ x 10′ and smaller )
( 2 windows and shutters standard on 8′ x 12′ and larger )
* Vinyl shutters
* Aluminum Gable vents
* Everything is pre-cut and ready to assemble
* Fasteners/Hardware Included
* Link to excellent downloadable online manual with color pictures
* Printed Manual Included!!
Optional Floor Kit:
* Treated 2″ x 4″s Floor Joists – 16? o.c. (on center)
* 4′ x 8′ x 5/8″ OSB or Treated Plywood Flooring
* 8? wide buildings have 2 treated 4″ x 4″s Floor Runners
* 10? and 12? wide buildings have 5 pressure treated 4″ x 4″s Floor Runners
Customer Provides – (Due to the many different styles and colors)
Roofing Materials – Shingles, Felt Paper, Ice & Water Shield, and Drip Edge
Floor Material (if Optional Floor Kit is NOT Purchased)
*Above items can easily be purchased by the customer at a local store.
Shipping Information for your Little Cottage Company’s Playhouse:
Little Cottage Co. panelized kits are shipped nationwide via common carrier. When your shipment is expected to be delivered via common carrier, you will be required to have 2 people there to help unload. Your shipment will arrive on a pallet (number of pallets will vary with size of building). The truck driver will help remove the bands and wrapping on the pallet, the 2 people will then be required to unload each panel piece by piece from the truck.
Customer is responsible for all site prep and permits!