The Mammoth Basketball Hoop from Lifetime Products is designed with a 72″ regulation size backboard with a tempered glass playing surface just like the pros.
Pneumatic mechanism allows you to effortlessly adjust the height of the backboard from 7.5 to 10 ft. covered by a Lifetime limited warranty.
Lifetime Mammoth hoops are our top-of-the-line basketball systems. Super heavy-duty construction with top quality materials and the latest in innovative features. Serious basketball enthusiasts will enjoy the professional look and feel of a Lifetime Mammoth basketball goal.
Covered by a lifetime limited warranty in US and Canada (backboard not covered).
Features & Benefits
- Basketball Backboard: Mammoth’s huge 72″ regulation size steel backboard and tempered glass playing surface provides a professional look and rebounding performance.
- Basketball Extension Arms: Colossal steel extension arms provide superior backboard support and a generous 48″ offset from the pole to the backboard to create plenty of room for competitive action under the basket.
- Basketball Rim: The high-performance Spring-Flex™ rim features a continuous net hook wire which secures a heavy-duty all-weather nylon net to the rim with minimal intrusion. Designed to handle slam dunks with spring-back action.
- Basketball Backboard Height Adjustment Mechanism: The Mammoth Pump™ features a revolutionary height adjustment mechanism using a pneumatic shock assisted pull handle. With infinite height increments from 7.5 to 10 feet, the instant and effortless adjustment action allows players of any age or skill to enjoy the game at their own level.
- Basketball Anchoring System: The unique bolt-down design of our Mammoth systems uses an anchor plate and 4 J-hooks that are cemented down in the ground. The bottom of the basketball pole is then bolted down on top of the J-hooks. The bolts are inserted into slots, rather than holes, to allow for precision adjustments in straightening the pole. We’ve minimized pole vibration by moving the massive one-piece pole to the front of the anchor plate.This bolt-down design allows for excellent rigidity and precision leveling, as well as later removal of the system if necessary.
|Basketball Backboard||72″ x 42″ x 2″ Powder-Coated Steel Frame with Clear Playing Surface|
|Playing Surface||10mm Tempered Glass with Fade-Resistant Graphics|
|Basketball Rim||18″ Spring-Flex™ Rim Made of 5/8″ Solid Steel with Wrap-Around Steel Brace and a 160g Net|
|Backboard Height Adjustment Mechanism||Mammoth Pump™ adjusts from 7.5′ – 10′ in Infinite Increments|
|Extension Arms||Provide a 48″ Offset from Backboard Playing Surface to the Pole|
|Pole||11 gauge 6″ x 6″ Square One-Piece Powder-Coated Steel (Bolt-Down) Pole|
|Accessory||Padlock for backboard height adjustment mechanism|
|Weight of the System||624 lbs|
|Warranty||Lifetime Limited Warranty in US and Canada (backboard not covered)|
|123″L x 54″W x 25″H,? Weight 624 lbs|
Shipping Information for you Lifetime Basketball System:
The Freight Delivery company will contact you to schedule the appointment for your delivery.
Delivery to your residential curbside by a common carrier freight company.? The delivery company will not move your basketball system into your home or garage. You are responsible for moving your Lifetime Basketball System box(es) to their final location.
Important Note Regarding Freight Shipping:
The customer or person(s) representing the customer must be present at the delivery address to help unload your Lifetime Basketball System off the freight truck and sign for the shipment.
If there are any visible shipping damages, accept your shipment, but you must inform the truck driver and note the damages on the freight company’s shipping paperwork.
If you fail to note any damages on the shipping paperwork, this will release Wooden Playscapes.com and the shipping company of responsibility regarding any damaged parts.? Then, any costs for replacement parts of damaged materials that were not noted on the freight company’s paperwork will be billable to the Customer, along with any additional shipping charges.
Pre-Buy Cash & Carry Special: $ 1549.99 (plus tax)
Pre-Buy your #90181 Lifetime Basketball System and we will call you to arrange pick-up at our Warehouse in Kawkawlin, Michigan!
Drop-Shipped to Your Curb-Side: Nation-Wide
$ 1699.99? Shipping Method: LTL Freight
Allow 2-3 Weeks for Delivery
Call us Today at 1-866-665-0105 to Place Your Order!