The quicker you can swing into those precious leisure moments, the better, right? Our attractively streamlined Steel Swing Stand, though requiring modest assembly, is nonetheless quite simple to put together. Four bolts (included with the stand) and a bit of plain-old gravity (available everywhere, all the time!) are all that's needed to hold the stand's six powder-coated heavy-steel poles together.
The upright rectangular design is topped by a slight peak fitted with a wide metal ring for hanging a Hatteras single swing; two smaller rings, designed to jointly hold a double swing, also are attached to the top pole, about 8 inches in from each side.
- Fits either single or double swings
- Weight limit 450 pounds
- Overall height 7 feet 1 inch
- Base dimensions 6 feet by 5 feet 6 inches
- Fits either a Hatteras single or double swing
- 12-gauge steel poles 2 inches in diameter
- Simple assembly
- Lightly textured Cape Shield Powder Coat for rust protection
- Cape Shield Powder Coat is among the thickest, most uniformly applied and environmentally friendly industrial coatings available today
|Country of Origin
|Made in the USA
|5 feet 8 inches
|Swings up to 52" inches wide