Gorilla Playsets Sun Valley Wooden Playset
(Gorilla Playsets Sun Valley I, Gorilla Playsets Sun Valley II, Gorilla Playsets Sun Climber I, or Gorilla Playsets Sun Climber II)
Overall Cedar Playset Dimensions:
End to End: 21 Feet
Front to Back: 12 Feet
Ground to Top: 11 Feet
Recommended Safety Zone Area:
33 feet x 24 Feet
* Free Standing Design (Requires No Grounding Stakes for Support)
* Factory Stained and Sealed Cedar is Naturally Resistant to Rot, Decay, and Insect Damage (Stained – Redwood)
* All Required Lumber: Pre-Cut, Pre-Drilled, and Pre-Sanded. Main Beams are even Pre-Drilled!
* All Required Hardware
(Including: 3/8″ Carriage Bolts, 3/8″ Lag Screws, 5/16″ Hex Bolts, Patented Swing Beam Leg Bracket, etc?)
(Product Material Specifications) or (Weight Limits)
* 4″ x 4″ Framing – Natural Cedar Lumber – Stained
* 1) 4″ x 6″ Swing Beam with 3) Swing Positions and Patented One Piece A-Frame Bracket
* 4′ x 6′ Main Fort covered by a Heavy-Duty Marine-Grade Vinyl Canopy or Sunbrella Canopy
* 5 Feet Deck Height
* Iron-Ductile Swing Hangers & Spring Clips
* 2) Swing Belt w/ 3/16″ Zinc Plated Plastisol Coated Chains
* 1) Trapeze w/ 3/16″ Zinc Plated Plastisol Coated Chains & Rings
* 1) 360 Degree Turbo Tire Swing with Swivel
* Climbing Rock Wall w/ Rocks & 3/4″ Climbing Rope
* Deluxe Climbing Rope Ladder
* Step Entry Ladder and Metal Rung Ladder Combo
* 1) 10 Foot Alpine Wave Slide for the 5 Foot Deck – Green
* 1) Telescope
* 1) Tic-Tac-Toe Panel
* 1) Steering Wheel
* 1) Flag Kit
* 4) Metal Access Handles
Optional: Add-On Monkey Bars – Sun Valley II
Warranty Information: (View Gorilla Playsets Playsets Warranty)
* Limited Warranty Lumber: 10 Years
* Warranty Accessories: 1 Year
Swing Set Assembly Information:
* Step-by-Step 3-D Illustrated Instructions and Owner’s Manual
* Approx. Assembly Time: 8 – 12 Hours, when two adults are working together.
We recommend using a sealant, like Gorilla Playsets Playground Sealant*, within the first 90 days to keep your swing set looking nice and help prolong the life of the play system.
Shipping Information for your Gorilla Playset:
(View Shipping Terms & Conditions)
The Freight Delivery company will contact you to schedule the appointment for your delivery.
Delivery to your residential curbside by a common carrier freight company.? The delivery company will not move your playset boxes into your home or garage. You are responsible for moving your Gorilla Swing Set boxes to their final location.
Important Note Regarding Freight Shipping:
The customer or person(s) representing the customer must be present at the delivery address to help unload your swing set off the freight truck and sign for the shipment.
If there are any visible shipping damages, accept your shipment, but you must inform the truck driver and note the damages on the freight company’s shipping paperwork.
If you fail to note any damages on the shipping paperwork, this will release Wooden Playscapes.com and the shipping company of responsibility regarding any damaged parts.? Then, any costs for replacement parts of damaged materials that were not noted on the freight company’s paperwork will be billable to the Customer, along with any additional shipping charges.
* Weight: 687 lbs
* Shipping Weight: 772 lbs
* 5 Boxes
* Additional Shipping Charges May Apply to Remote Areas
**FOR RESIDENTIAL USE ONLY**
Call us today to place your order!
Professional Installation is available in Michigan, Indiana, and Ohio at an additional charge.
When ordered Drop-Shipped, this product will be shipped as a Gorilla Playset Valley I, Gorilla Playset Sun Valley II, Gorilla Playset Sun Climber I, or Gorilla Playset Sun Climber II, and shipped from the manufacturer.
If you order your wooden playset Installed, with Company Delivery, or Cash & Carry Pick-Up from one of our Michigan store locations, this product will be upgraded to the comparable PlayNation model named Russet Ridge I or Russet Ridge with Monkey Bars, which has a Lifetime Warranty verses a 10 Year Warranty.