Yankee Timber Ridge Cedar Log Tower
Our Timber Ridge Tower make a great base for your child's imagination. with the addition of a slide and swing set you can count on endless adventures.
Overall Cedar Playset Dimensions:
End to End: 48"
Front to Back: 60"
Ground to Top: 118"
Recommended Safety Zone Area:
120" x 132"
* Free Standing Design (Requires No Grounding Stakes for Support)
* Natural Northern White Cedar Logs that are Naturally Resistant to Rot, Decay, and Insect Damage.
(Not Stained – Approx: 5")
* Durable Mortis & Tenon Construction makes stronger joints plus saving on assembly time
* All Required Cedar Logs: Pre-Cut & Pre-Sanded. Main beams are Pre-Drilled!
* All Required Hardware
* Open sides are covered with net or vertical cedar logs (No Price Difference)
* Proudly made In Michigan
* 4' x 4' Main Fort covered by with a Heavy-Duty Marine Grade Vinyl Canopy Roof
* 5' Deck Height
* Cedar Log Step Ladder
* 2) Safety Plastic Handles
* Approx. Assembly Time: 2 Hours, when two adults are working together.
Professional Swing Set Installation is Available:
Lower Michigan, Ohio, & Indiana – Read More…
Shipping Information for your Yankee Cedar Log Playset:
(View Shipping Terms & Conditions)
The Freight Delivery company will contact you to schedule the appointment for your delivery.
Delivery to your residential curbside by a common carrier freight company. The delivery company will not move your playset boxes into your home or garage. You are responsible for moving your Yankee Log Playset – Cedar Logs to their final location.
Important Note Regarding Freight Shipping:
The customer or person(s) representing the customer must be present at the delivery address to help unload your swing set off the freight truck and sign for the shipment.
If there are any visible shipping damages, accept your shipment, but you must inform the truck driver and note the damages on the freight company's shipping paperwork.
If you fail to note any damages on the shipping paperwork, this will release Wooden Playscapes.com and the shipping company of responsibility regarding any damaged parts. Then, any costs for replacement parts of damaged materials that were not noted on the freight company's paperwork will be billable to the Customer, along with any additional shipping charges.
**FOR RESIDENTIAL USE ONLY**
Professional Installation is available in Michigan, Indiana, and Ohio at an additional charge.
To Place Your Order – Call us at 1-866-665-0105 for more details.