PlayNation Swing Station – Free-Standing Swing Set
Overall Cedar Swingset Dimensions:
End to End: 10 Feet
Front to Back: 8 Feet
Ground to Top: 7 Feet, 6 Inches
Recommended Safety Zone Area:
21 Feet x 20 Feet, 6 Inches?
Free-Standing Swing Set Design (Requires No Grounding Stakes for Support)
This Gorilla Congo Swing Station Features:
* Made of Top-Quality Natural Cedar, Factory-Stained and Sealed Wood that is Resistant to Rot Decay, and Insect Damage
* All Required Lumber: Pre-cut, Pre-drilled, and Pre-sanded
* Unique A-Frame Bracket is Preset to the Perfect Angle and Exceptionally Strong
* All Required Hardware
* 4? x 6? Main Beam with 3 Swing Positions
* 4? x 4? Legs and Supports
* Iron Ductile Swing Hangers
* 2) Swings w/ Plastisol Coated Chains
* 1) Trapeze Swing w/ Plastisol Coated Bar
Warranty Information: (View PlayNation Playsets Warranty)
* Limited Warranty Lumber: 15 Years
* Warranty Accessories: 2 Year
Swing Set Assembly Information:
* Step-by-step 3-D Illustrated Instructions and Owner’s Manual
* Approximate Assembly Time: 2-4 Hours
We recommend using a sealant, like Gorilla Playsets Playground Sealant*, within the first 90 days to keep your swing set looking nice and help prolong the life of the play system.
Professional Swing Set Installation is Available:
Lower Michigan, Ohio, & Indiana – Read More…
Shipping Information for your PlayNation Playset:
(View Shipping Terms & Conditions)
The Freight Delivery company will contact you to schedule the appointment for your delivery.
Delivery to your residential curbside by a common carrier freight company.? The delivery company will not move your playset boxes into your home or garage. You are responsible for moving your PlayNation Playset boxes to their final location.
Important Note Regarding Freight Shipping:
The customer or person(s) representing the customer must be present at the delivery address to help unload your swing set off the freight truck and sign for the shipment.
If there are any visible shipping damages, accept your shipment, but you must inform the truck driver and note the damages on the freight company’s shipping paperwork.
If you fail to note any damages on the shipping paperwork, this will release Wooden Playscapes.com and the shipping company of responsibility regarding any damaged parts.? Then, any costs for replacement parts of damaged materials that were not noted on the freight company’s paperwork will be billable to the Customer, along with any additional shipping charges.
* Swing Set Shipping Weight: 245 lbs
* 2 Boxes
* Additional Shipping Charges May Apply to Remote Areas
**FOR RESIDENTIAL USE ONLY**
* This playset is designed for the use of 3 occupants who have a combined weight not exceeding 525 pounds on the swing area.
Professional Installation is available in Michigan, Indiana, and Ohio at an additional charge.
To Place Your Order – Call us at 1-866-665-0105 for more details.