PlayNation Swing Sets Dane’s Den Wooden Playset with Wood Roof
Overall Cedar Playset Dimensions:
End to End: 21 Feet
Front to Back: 12 Feet
Ground to Top: 12 Feet
Recommended Safety Zone Area:
33 feet x 24 Feet
* Free Standing Design (Requires No Grounding Stakes for Support)
* Factory Stained and Sealed Cedar is Naturally Resistant to Rot, Decay, and Insect Damage with Tongue & Groove Roof (Redwood Finish)
* All Required Lumber: Pre-Cut, Pre-Drilled, and Pre-Sanded. Main Beams are even Pre-Drilled!
* All Required Hardware
(Including: 3/8″ Carriage Bolts, 3/8″ Lag Screws, 5/16″ Hex Bolts, Patented Swing Beam Leg Bracket, etc.)
* Choice of Slide:
10 Foot Alpine Wave Slide (Standard)
10 Foot Wiki II Wave Slide (Upgrade)
10 Foot Super Scoop Slide (Upgrade)
10 Foot Super Wave Slide (Upgrade)
* 4″ x 4″ Framing – Natural Cedar Lumber – Stained
* 1) 4″ x 6″ Swing Beam with 3) Swing Positions and Patented One Piece A-Frame Bracket
* 4′ x 6′ Main Fort covered by a Tongue & Groove Wood Roof with Sunburst, Dormers, and Chimney
Roof also Features – Custom Design Patterns of Stars, Cresents, and Diamonds
* 5 Foot Deck Height
* Iron-Ductile Swing Hangers & Spring Clips
* 2) Swing Belt w/ 3/16″ Zinc Plated Plastisol Coated Chains
* 1) Trapeze w/ 3/16″ Zinc Plated Plastisol Coated Chains & Rings
* 1) 360 Degree Turbo Tire Swing with Swivel
* Climbing Rock Wall w/ Rocks & 3/4″ Climbing Rope
* Deluxe Climbing Rope Ladder
* Safety Step Ladder and Metal Rung Ladder Combo
* 1) Telescope
* 1) Tic-Tac-Toe Panel
* 1) Steering Wheel
* 1) Flag Kit
* 4) Metal Access Handles
*** Optional: Monkey Bars (Model Name: Dane’s Den II)
Warranty Information: (View PlayNation Swing Sets Warranty)
* Warranty Lumber & Structural Components: Lifetime
* Warranty Slide: Lifetime
* Warranty Accessories: 2 Years
Swing Set Assembly Information:
* Step-by-Step 3-D Illustrated Instructions and Owner’s Manual
* Approx. Assembly Time: 8 – 12 Hours, when two adults are working together.
Professional Swing Set Installation is Available:
Lower Michigan – Read More..
Shipping Information for your PlayNation Swingset:
(View Shipping Terms & Conditions)
The Freight Delivery company will contact you to schedule the appointment for your delivery.
Delivery to your residential curbside by a common carrier freight company. The delivery company will not move your playset boxes into your home or garage. You are responsible for moving your PlayNation Swing Set boxes to their final location.
Important Note Regarding Freight Shipping:
The customer or person(s) representing the customer must be present at the delivery address to help unload your swing set off the freight truck and sign for the shipment.
If there are any visible shipping damages, accept your shipment, but you must inform the truck driver and note the damages on the freight company’s shipping paperwork.
If you fail to note any damages on the shipping paperwork, this will release Wooden Playscapes.com and the shipping company of responsibility regarding any damaged parts. Then, any costs for replacement parts of damaged materials that were not noted on the freight company’s paperwork will be billable to the Customer, along with any additional shipping charges.
* Weight: 809 lbs
* Shipping Weight: 894 lbs
* 6 Boxes
* Additional Shipping Charges May Apply to Remote Areas
**FOR RESIDENTIAL USE ONLY**
Call us today to place your order!
Professional Installation is available in Michigan, Indiana, and Ohio at an additional charge.