Gorilla Playsets Sun Valley Deluxe Wooden Swing Set
(Gorilla Playsets Sun Valley Deluxe or Gorilla Playsets Sun Climber Deluxe)
Overall Cedar Playset Dimensions:
End to End: 25 Feet
Front to Back: 19 Feet, 6 Inches
Ground to Top: 13 Feet
Recommended Safety Zone Area:
37 feet x 31 Feet, 6 Inches
* Free Standing Design (Requires No Grounding Stakes for Support)
* Factory Stained and Sealed Cedar is Naturally Resistant to Rot, Decay, and Insect Damage (Stained – Redwood Finish)
We recommend using a sealant within the first 90 days to keep your swing set looking nice and help prolong the life of the play system.
* All Required Lumber: Pre-Cut, Pre-Drilled, and Pre-Sanded. Main Beams are even Pre-Drilled!
* All Required Hardware
(Including: 3/8″ Carriage Bolts, 3/8″ Lag Screws, 5/16″ Hex Bolts, Patented Swing Beam Leg Bracket, etc.)
* Deck 1: 4′ x 6′ – 5 Foot Deck Height
* Deck 2: 5′ x 5.5′ – 7 Foot Deck Height w/Sandbox Area Underneath
* Heavy Duty Vinyl Canopy (Green) or Sunbrella Canopy (Green or Brannon Redwood)
* Iron-Ductile Swing Hangers & Spring Clips
* 2) Swing Belt w/ 3/16″ Zinc Plated Plastisol Coated Chains
* 1) Trapeze w/ 3/16″ Zinc Plated Plastisol Coated Chains & Rings
* 1) 360 Degree Turbo Tire Swing with Swivel
* Climbing Rock Wall w/ Rocks & 3/4″ Climbing Rope
* Deluxe Climbing Rope Ladder
* Safety Step Ladder and Metal Rung Ladder Combo
* Radical Ride Spiral Tube Slide for 7 Foot Deck – Green
* 14 Foot Super Scoop Slide – Green
* Sandbox Area under Upper Tower
* 1) Play Telescope
* 1) Steering Wheel
* 1) Tic-Tac-Toe Panel
* 1) Punching Bag
* 1) Flag Kit
* 4) Metal Access Handles
Option: Sunbrella Canopies verse Vinyl Canopies (Sun Climber Deluxe)
(EXCLUSIVE to Displaying Gorilla Playset Dealers)
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY on LUMBER verses the Standard 10 Year Warranty
3 YEAR WARRANTY on NON-LUMBER COMPONENTS verses the Standard 1 Year Warranty
Swing Set Assembly Information:
* Step-by-Step 3-D Illustrated Instructions and Owner’s Manual
* Approx. Assembly Time: 8 – 12 Hours, when two adults are working together.
We recommend using a sealant, like Gorilla Playsets Playground Sealant*, within the first 90 days to keep your swing set looking nice and help prolong the life of the play system.
Professional Swing Set Installation is Available:
Lower Michigan, Ohio, & Indiana – Read More..
Shipping Information for your Gorilla Playset:
(View Shipping Terms & Conditions)
The Freight Delivery company will contact you to schedule the appointment for your delivery.
Delivery to your residential curbside by a common carrier freight company. The delivery company will not move your playset boxes into your home or garage. You are responsible for moving your Gorilla Playset boxes to their final location.
Important Note Regarding Freight Shipping:
The customer or person(s) representing the customer must be present at the delivery address to help unload your swing set off the freight truck and sign for the shipment.
If there are any visible shipping damages, accept your shipment, but you must inform the truck driver and note the damages on the freight company’s shipping paperwork.
If you fail to note any damages on the shipping paperwork, this will release Wooden Playscapes.com and the shipping company of responsibility regarding any damaged parts. Then, any costs for replacement parts of damaged materials that were not noted on the freight company’s paperwork will be billable to the Customer, along with any additional shipping charges.
* Weight: 1297 lbs
* 12 Boxes
* Additional Shipping Charges May Apply to Remote Areas
**FOR RESIDENTIAL USE ONLY**
Call us today to place your order!
Professional Installation is available in Michigan, Indiana, and Ohio at an additional charge.
Compares to the PlayNation Russet Ridge Wood Swing Set