File a Gorilla Playset Warranty Claim
GORILLA PLAYSETS WARRANTY CLAIM PROCEDURES:
If you have a Gorilla Playsets product, and would like to file a product warranty claim, please read the following prior to filling out the form below.
- Cosmetic imperfections and natural tendencies of wood, such as peeling, splintering, warping, seasonal checking or cracking, knots or knot holes, etc. are normal characteristics of all outdoor wooden play equipment and are not covered by the warranty.
- Fading of stain, discoloration or mold on any wood part or accessory is not covered by the warranty.
- To read the warranty in full, please click here.
To expedite the handling of your claim request, please be sure to include the following:
- “Proof of Purchase” (invoice, sales receipt, copy of email, etc)
- Pictures of the suspect pieces or parts.
- Pictures of the entire play set from at least (2) different angles
If you file your claim with Wooden PlayScapes.
Note: Your Gorilla Playsets is warrantied by the Manufacture NOT Wooden PlayScapes.
Any warranty claims processed with Wooden PlayScapes may also need to be submitted to manufacturer – Gorilla Playsets. However, in occasion, we may have some miscellaneous parts that would be available sooner then getting it from Gorilla Playsets. Depending on the season, their lead-time may be 2 to 3 weeks.
Please note the specific items needed & the part numbers for any missing parts or warranty issues.