The Frontier is the newest addition to the Plan-it Play family of kits.
This massive playset features two levels, one at 5 feet and the upper at 7 feet. The lower deck is 4ft. x 6ft. wide and the upper is 6ft. x 6ft. wide with 7ft. of head clearance.
The playset is easy to modify and fit almost any slide combination. All of which are available through Plan-it Play.
Our patented two-piece swingbeam bracketing system makes installation quick and easy. The bracket, made from 7 gauge high-tensile steel, is unsurpassed in strength and like all hardware components carries a one year warranty.
The swings and trapeze bar are rated as 'high-end residential' and should last years in your backyard playground. The plastisol coated bars and chains make for soft easy gripping and won't pinch fingers or tangle hair.
This solid structure is supported by six 4" x 4" s – cement, ground anchors and braces are not needed. The deck boards are 2" x 6" lumber and can easily support the weight of several adults.
Like all Plan-it Play kits the entry ladder is inclined 30 degrees and made from 4" x 4" and 2" x 6" lumber. (Never 2" x 4" s, dowels or 1" lumber)
Bonus features include:
* Wide entry area from the lower level to upper level, almost 6 feet!
* Two pairs (four) of extra-long safety handles with molded finger grips.
* Instructions for adding a picnic table and benches.
* Instructions for building with or without slides.
* Compatible with all Plan-it Play add-on kits (rockwall, monkey bars, etc.)
* Built in sandbox
Approximate lumber cost is $500-550. View lumber sheet below.
Plan-it Play Swing Set Kit Includes:
• Fort hardware (hot-dipped galvanized)
• Swingbeam A-frame bracket and hardware (hot-dipped galvanized)
• Thirteen ladder brackets with hardware
• Two swingbelts with plastisol coated chains (Green, Blue, or Yellow)
• One trapeze bar with plastisol coated bar (Green, Blue, or Yellow)
• Six iron ductile swing-hangers and spring clips
• Two removable marine grade vinyl tarps (Green or Blue)
• Four safety handles
• Step-by-step 3D illustrated manual
*Lumber Not Included– (NO STRUCTURAL LUMBER IS INCLUDED WITH ANY DO IT YOURSELF SWINGSET KIT PURCHASE)
*Slides are Not Included in the Kit!
(Select your slides in our Slides Section!)
•Electric drill w/ philips head bit
•1 ¼" spade bit
•7/16" standard drill bit
•5/8" standard drill bit (6'x 6' forts)
•Socket wrench w/ 9/16" deep socket
Safety, Finishing and Optional Tools
•Electric impact wrench w/ 9/16" deep socket
•Router w/ round over bit
Frontier Swing Set Lumber Purchase Sheet
Approximate lumber cost is $500-550.
Quantity & Size
7) 4 x 4 x 12
4 – 5) 4 x 4 x 10
2) 4 x 4 x 8
11) 2 x 6 x 12
2) 2 x 6 x 10
7 – 8) 2 x 6 x 8
9) 2 x 4 x 12
9 – 11) 5/4 x 6 x 8
Swing Beam Requirement
1) 4 x 6 x 12
1) 4 x 6 x 8
2) 4 x 4 x 10
1) 2 x 4 x 8