Gorilla Playsets Chateau Duo with Wood Roof
Overall Cedar Playset Dimensions:
End to End: 21 Feet (Adjusted from Picture – 10 Foot Swing Beams)
Front to Back: 14 Feet
Ground to Top: 11 Feet
Recommended Safety Zone Area:
33 feet x 26 Feet (Adjusted from Picture – 10 Foot Swing Beams)
* Free Standing Design (Requires No Grounding Stakes for Support)
* Factory Stained and Sealed Cedar that is Naturally Resistant to Rot, Decay, and Insect Damage. Beautiful Amber Finish!
* All Required Lumber: Pre-Cut, Pre-Sanded, and Pre-Stained. Main beams are even Pre-Drilled!
* All Required Hardware
(Including: 3/8" Carriage Bolts, 3/8" Lag Screws, 5/16" Hex Bolts, Patented Swing Beam Leg Bracket, etc…)
* Green Maintenance-Free, Timber Shield Protective Poly-Coating on Main Beams or Natural Lumber on Main Beams – Stained
* 4" x 4" Framing
* 2) 4" x 6" Swing Beam with 3) Swing Positions and Patented One Piece A-Frame Bracket (Adjusted from Picture)
* 4' x 6' Main Fort with Tongue & Groove Cedar Wood Roof with Sunbursts, Dormers, and Chimney
* 5 Feet Deck Height
* 4' x 6' Sandbox
* Iron-ductile Swing Hangers & Spring Clips
* 4) Swings w/ 3/16" Zinc Plated Plastisol Coated Chains
* 2) Trapeze w/ 3/16" Zinc Plated Plastisol Coated Chains & Rings
* Climbing Rock Wall w/ Rocks & 3/4" Climbing Rope
* Safety Step Ladder
* 10 Foot Wiki Wave Slide for the 5 Foot Deck – Green
(Double Wall Wave Slide)
* Steering Wheel
* Tic-Tac-Toe Panel
* Safety Handles
Warranty Information: (View Gorilla Playsets Warranty)
* Limited Warranty Lumber: 10 Years
* Warranty Accessories: 1 Year
Swing Set Assembly Information:
* Step-by-Step 3-D Illustrated Instructions and Owner's Manual
* Approx. Assembly Time: 6 1/2 – 8 1/2 Hours, when two adults are working together.
We recommend using a sealant, like Gorilla Playsets Playground Sealant*, within the first 90 days to keep your swing set looking nice and help prolong the life of the play system.
Professional Swing Set Installation is Available:
Lower Michigan, Ohio, & Indiana – Read More…
Shipping Information for your Gorilla Playset:
(View Shipping Terms & Conditions)
The Freight Delivery company will contact you to schedule the appointment for your delivery.
Delivery to your residential curbside by a common carrier freight company. The delivery company will not move your playset boxes into your home or garage. You are responsible for moving your Gorilla Playset boxes to their final location.
Important Note Regarding Freight Shipping:
The customer or person(s) representing the customer must be present at the delivery address to help unload your swing set off the freight truck and sign for the shipment.
If there are any visible shipping damages, accept your shipment, but you must inform the truck driver and note the damages on the freight company's shipping paperwork.
If you fail to note any damages on the shipping paperwork, this will release Wooden Playscapes.com and the shipping company of responsibility regarding any damaged parts. Then, any costs for replacement parts of damaged materials that were not noted on the freight company's paperwork will be billable to the Customer, along with any additional shipping charges.
* Weight: 834 lbs
* Shipping Weight: 919 lbs
* 8 Boxes
* Additional Shipping Charges May Apply to Remote Areas
**FOR RESIDENTIAL USE ONLY**
Professional Installation is available in Michigan, Indiana, and Ohio at an additional charge.
To Place Your Order – Call us at 1-866-665-0105 for more details.